Representatives of CT Solar Challenge and Ross Solar Group of Danbury, the program’s selected provider for Derby, will be on hand to meet with residents and determine if their homes and businesses are suitable for solar. They will provide information on equipment, installation, pricing, subsidies and other issues.
The CT Solar Challenge is offered for a limited time. The Derby program is about half over, Treichel said.
“There is still plenty of time to sign up for solar through CT Solar Challenge,” she said. “As winter arrives, I hope that Derby residents will review their energy needs and find out if solar is an option for them. Our April 28 workshop is the perfect opportunity to learn about benefits of solar.”
Derby is one of 11 towns — the first in the Naugatuck Valley — to participate in CT Solar Challenge. For more information, visit ctsolarchallenge.com/.
Tags: CT Solar Challenge, Derby Spotlight, green energy, spotlight
Our kickoff workshop will cover all these topics:
- Solar Electric, Solar Hot Water, Solar Pool Heating
- How the CT Solar Challenge makes solar simple and affordable
- Generating clean, quiet electricity & hot water
- Cutting the cost of solar 30%-50% with Rebates and Tax Credits
- Today’s solar: High-Yield, Low-Risk
- Environmental benefits of going solar